OKC Orthopedics, Sports & Pain Medicine provides comprehensive pain management care for patients across Oklahoma City. For patients dealing with chronic pain, we offer a variety of different procedures designed to bring lasting relief.
Pain Management Procedures
- Opiate and Non-Opiate Medical Management
- Transforaminal and Interlaminar Epidural Steroid Injections
- Selective Nerve Root Blocks
- Provocative Discography
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Peripheral Nerve Stimulation
- Peripheral Nerve Blocks
- Sympathetic Blocks
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections
- Facet Injections and Medial Branch Blocks
- Trigger Point Injections
OKC Orthopedics, Sports & Pain Medicine physician, Keley Booth, M.D., is Board Certified in Pain Management by the American Board of Anesthesiology.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call us at (800) 781-1220 or visit us at www.epainhealth.com.